>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 06, 2008, 11:51 PM

On yo people!!
weekends just happen to pass by so darn fast. So short yet fruitful yea, i've learnt loads of stuffs during weekends. hmm, things that i do not need to jot it out, but to but kept in my heart deeply.((:
work just drives me crazy, i think im a bar freak now. omg, & things are getting a bit worse when erhem (only Darling & close friends know) bar just keeps getting messed up at times. I just hope everything would be fine. Work & personal, its a different world. So live it!
anyways, its always so lovely to have darling as he's like a radio an entertainment to me.((: But please do learn more songs, so that i have more alternatives to choose from.hahas.
S-O....one Issue to mention which my friend asked about: do you rather people love you or you love people??
To me, it doesn't matter cause its a two way thing, besides im loved & i too love. Give & take issue. take it easy yopx.
what about the others??
no idea.hahas.
okayy. that's all for sharing.
may god bless....

im afraid i cant get myself thorugh this, what can i do.
can someone just tell me.

~ running wild is my forte ~