okayy.I'M BACK!! not too long ago, & I'm gonna post just a short update.ha. worked as usual, as though i don't have life.BUT I DO!! life needs money, & money comes from working.wth.it was lucky that i worked short hours today & i STILL MANAGE TO GET INSIDE BAR((: what a freak. after which, went out with mummy to accompany her & randomly we went for pedicure.omg!! hahas. i think I'm luckiest girl to have such a sweet mom.((: apart from that, i too have a sweet Darling whom i met after his closing hours. we then travelled to meet Jun Hong,Darling's friend whom i met before to wait for him to knock off for dinner.((: We went to the usual HK cafe, ate, crapped, chat about work stuffs. hahas. we were so damn funny & lame during the dinner.((: cabbed home at around 1am?? chatted with darling a while then.its more to discover.... okayy sleeping time!! may god bless..<33 why do people come & leave, & what have they left us with. They left sweet & unforgettable memories.we'd always best together. Though Its a phone call away, i know. And they always stays in my heart, even though not by side. i will make an effort to keep in contact. How could i miss out any of them after they've made such a deep impression in my heart.Not just passer-bys.But an important role in part of my life.... Susan i missed you.((: Ling, my Qing ren.aiai!!