It will start from next week that I'll be copped up in home, cause doing my assignments & also prepare for quiz for upcoming weeks. As for Sem 3 I'll have 6 weeks to complete everything, it ain't long neither its short. And I've got report to hand in by next wed, hmm its easy report so hope i can finish it. And also my WAD assignment!! god bless i can finish it all up. As time goes by, all i can think of & worry about is all about my school activity.omg. Am i having any life, i wonder. anyways, I've recently decided to joining an immersion prog to china. I joined it because i can do it for project management by going for this trip. though im unable to really let go of my family & friends over here, yar & lover still i must go through everything to ,make things happen. I nearly tear when i was talking to my mum about the immersion prog, cause i just couldnt let go of things. emo.... today my whole mind was just so enogross in school work, that i forgotten to bring out my ezlink card, nametag. And i've also forgotten to bring back my apron. gosh!! i felt so wrong with me today. sigh.. so gong gong de me.. whatever it is, i wanna stay on the bright side. okayy, its time for bed. hope god bless.. with loves.