>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 10:29 AM

I'm thinking most of the time i spent in school, sometimes lectures are a bit mundane, while the other times it wastes my time!!!!
anyways, been not feeling well lately, so emo a bit lately. But not on purpose okayy.pardon peep!! lectures has been long & ongoing, so so headache!!
oh yea, yesterday FINALLY i got my pay, not a lot though still i don't think I'm spending it cause i don't know how to spend yet. so just wait ba.hahas. After getting my pay, ate at outlet. super duper filling!! Jane is so darn hilarious after she had a filling meal, just so typical JANE!! hahas.Had great laughs yesterday.loves loves.
Been so grateful to Darling lately, cause he's been taking good care of me since & when i was ill. A good boyfriend, & a good friend is the best thing you can ever get from a guy!!((: i think im the one who made him so worried & stress till he's balding before the age of 20!! omg!!hahas. try to take care of your hair Darling..((:
okayy, shall update again after lectures.((:
peace,WORLD!!

~ running wild is my forte ~