>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, April 17, 2008, 1:05 AM

I was wondering if i should get a word press blog,hmm....honestly, I'm still thinking about it.((:
anyways, today was totally really tiring. Had lectures at 12pm, till 3pm it was just such total stress within these three hours of lectures!! argh!! After which, waited to meet the lecturer at 4pm. I know its a waste of time, but then still there are some important things to listen for while meeting mentors session.blah-blah.Then travelled back together with Vivian, Ping & Allan. And Darling was supposedly coming to school to FETCH ME!! but he dint, how sad is that.)x However, still i met him at bugis around 6 plus with a worn out me. I just didn't like the feeling in bugis today,don't know why.
So we proceed to picking Siew's birthday gift, & so we wanted to get her a fondue set. unfortunately, bugis doesn't have what we wanted for. Instead we head to Taka, for fondue set. Managed to set eyes upon one of the set, 88 bucks. Having a exaggerating offer price then. Darling was hungry then, so we head to Delifrance for dinner. In the midst, JunHong called wanting to have dinner with Darling. So just asked him to join us together for dinner then, had really great laughs & filling dinner there.((: Darling is totally cute.((:
Unknowingly, we stayed there till 9 plus & hasten our steps cause Taka is closing & we still have not got what we want!! omg. It was lucky that we were just in time to get the present.((: Then, we head for PP for our dessert & relaxation. chatted, relaxed was the most comfortable thing to do after a day's work & stress.((: It was till 1130 plus we then move off to home.
homed sweet.((:
argh..tmw still gonna wake up as early as 7 plus am to head for lectures.Im just dran restless.hope tmw's lesctures will make me fun.((:
and tmw im having driving lesson!! omg. cannot forget.
may god bless..

i think i will get a wordpress, to secret it, cause there's just too much secrets i wanna say out LOUD!!

~ running wild is my forte ~