>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, April 17, 2008, 10:33 PM

I totally love driving!! Today i had Dave for driving lesson,he's totally cool!! its really relaxing when he's around to coach me for night lesson.((: I think i'd never laugh so much during driving lessons, he made my day..((: thank god for all.. Dave can be a real joker!! So nice lo..im booking more of night lessons!! hahas.
After driving lesson, homed & brought bebe out for a walk. Loved her for making me smile all the way, she's a darling..
Life has ups & downs, but as long i keep myself positive i think im alright with everything & anything that comes in my way. All i wanna remember are all the good things in my life, no matter how much im suffering in some areas im holding on.
Stuffs that upset my life, im tolerating. heart's crying, but not me. What ever it may come along, may god bless..<33

at times, i cry to myself..BUT SO....
being independent is a xi guan..SO..like that lo..

~ running wild is my forte ~