>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008, 2:10 AM

I didn't know you have been counting ever since together. Though at some of the times, you're insensitivity makes me upset & was wondering will this relationship work out.. still it does goes on & I'm immune to you being insensitive, cause that's who you are the one i fell in love with.
This anni was simple, with a simple meal. I don't need any material thing from you, cause all i needed was being together with you, spending time looking & staring at the sky having nothing on mind. Life is that simple, it suits my style. Hearts you fold for me, card you handwritten for me, touches my heart. I really shed my tears for that, "hold onto me,& i will hold onto you through anything & everything life bring our way, Bring me your worries, & I'll listen with my heart. Tell me what you need & I'll do my best to give it to you. Love me, even when it isn't easy, & i promise to do the same for you... "I think having you by my side is all happiness is about..((:
Happy anni, Darl.Loves..




~ running wild is my forte ~