Honestly, i didnt know some times why lessons are organized yet lecturers told us that we didnt have to go for lectures then, & when only you have questions for lectures then they will be there for ya. So ironical & so friggin' like shit. I think OOAD is driving me nuts, pogramming, wth. so its so darn whatever!! i miss Darl baby so much.... he's so missed by me. where you lo??!! (i know lar, attachment.((: ) i was still at first wondering if i should go for the next lecture, & in the end. I went for it. omg. shit me. I'd should went home , and get some rest then do my OOAD.freak. argh..shoudn't regret it cause i chose this way.hmm.. i think shall head home after this, wanna go IMM but depends first ba. hmm, for my troubled friends, dont worry so much things will eventually comes in your way. Im standing right here to listen all your worries & your everything.((: be strong. hold on there, yea.((: may god bless..