>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, April 27, 2008, 12:30 AM

For no reason, I kept quiet to myself.
For no reason, i wanted to keep a distance from you.
for no reason, i don't want anything at all.
for no reason, i got tired of walking with anyone.(but i know its only a sudden thought)
for no reason, i wanna be all by myself.
for no reason, i wanna cry. yea, i think i did.
for no reason, walk away without caring.
for no reason, i didn't wanna bother anything nor anyone.
All of these, are just so outta sudden that i reacted. I think I'm too worn out that's why. And i think i really don't want anything at all, i just don't need or want anything. I wanna to be truthful, but i dont wish that im like someone who emos a lot, cause i dont. words left unspoken, & couldnt be understood.
whats understanding anyways, & who really understands.
i need some sleep, I'm talking incoherently already.
nites aite.

wo hen lei.


~ running wild is my forte ~