>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, April 03, 2008, 12:31 AM





AND so then....





its just super duper nice & comfy to slack at home once in a while.((: i really appreciate okayy.hahas.





anyways, woke up LATE today brought bebe out for a walk & proceed to my dramas!! omg!! hahas. So darn addicted till i forgotten all about the time!! i was suppose to meet Darling after his work.gosh!! was late then, met him at train cabin there. And surprisingly he found me just in a short while....((: head to Bishan for dinner as he recommended some chicken rice aftermath. Absolutely nice!! portion was good enough for guys, for me i think its too much.hahas. i will too recommend that!! hmm, was craving for ice cream then but didnt get it cause there wasn't any mouth-watering ice cream over there. )x instead went to pet lovers to get bebe something.((:





homed then, it was early so we went somewhere quiet to chat & slack. I think its the best time together with him, cause to settle down after a day's hectic life. feeling the beauty of wind, & clearing mid that's polluted with all day's work.((:





Pardon me for i asking silly questions, I'm not being paranoid whatsoever. Just wanting to know more,what's in mind.((:


and you always know me best.((:


i just love the feeling of people knowing me well, but i don't mind having people not knowing me well.things can never be perfect.((: i dont wish it was, cause imperfect just suits me.((:
okayy, i need sleep time & tmw will be meeting vic.
wanna end with some pics.((:
may god bless!!<33
you simply just looked like WU KE QUN & KE YOU LUN!!
iknowyousogonnakillme.hahas.


I love bebe o_o






spare me some sympathy..

~ running wild is my forte ~