19Apr08 Friggin' restless now, went for work today. hmm, wasn't that challenging for today.Well, perhaps its due to the breakdown of air-conditioner & alarm ringing continuously for about almost an hour??!! gosh. I wonder how the staffs handle all of that within such a LONG time....anyways, I'mfriggin' pissed off with something today. I mean can you just TRUST your staffs to run the thing on the day itself when you're away, please don't claim the fuckin' credits all yourself!! think you fuckin' big with your friggin' position??!! ass it!! argh.. End of work, went to cineleisure for dinner together with Ling & Darl. Jun hong joined for a while aftermath. Relaxed a lil' then proceed to Cathay for movie, "The Forbidden Kingdom". okayy this time i rate it 4/5, i love action scenes done by Jet Li & Jackie Chan. Double Js, Js in A-C-T-I-O-N!! After the movie, was super worn out. Homed then. I totally had no mood due to the restless me, i totally got so lethargic after the movies. I think its due to insufficient rest, so I'm gonna get it now!! Just a random thought, when you're tired of world turning round & things getting round where or whom could you depend on. I think my one & only choice, is home with God.he knows me better than any, he comforts me when needed.Fly the wings..Fly.... may god bless..<3333>