18Apr08 Gosh!! I'm totally worn out from today's activity. Today had IS in the afternoon, i totally love the IS module for this year.((: I'm glad i chose this IS module, honestly the lesson was fun & the people in it too.Intercultural Comm just teaches much okayy!!((: I then ended lessons early, waited for Ping to go together but i had to go to boonlay to look for Darling so i just alight after a few stops after travelling with Ping.)x must meet more often again.((: Reached there just in time, waited for Darling a while cause he needa get changed. Guys!! *eyes rollin'* then proceed to raffles city to meet Siew & Lewis cause we'll be celebrating her DAY TODAY!!!! Happy Bdae Siew Siew!!.((: Together with Ling & some of Siew's ex-collgeues to go try the Shukudo at raffles.hmm. Not bad though, but would prefer something better than that.hahas.In total,we just spent 145 bucks for Ling, Darling & me on food!! omg!! gluttons.hahas.(i bet its only me.) During dinner, played "zhong ji mi ma". So super fun!! Siew lost twice, i lost once.omg!! digusting food went into the losers stomach.*puke* think gonna play more of it next time.((: travelled to BC & pool to chill out for a while. When it was time to catch our movie, we travelled back to marina for movie.Watch "doomsday", would rate it 3/5. not much action did over, unlike ultraviolet & tomb raider. anyways, the movie was hilarious at some parts.hahas.different person have different perspective okayy. So just watch it, give own comments.((: After movies, didn't manage to further go for chillin cause all were tired, & tmw I'm working together with Ling & Darl. So homed early.Chatted a lil' with Darl, then homed. Tmw will be catching Darl's most wanting to watch movie, Three Kingdoms. blahs..if its not good movie at all, i think I'm gonna kill Darl.((: And now its 4am already, & I'm not sleeping. sigh. bed!!!!!! i think I'm coming right now..((: may god bless..<33