>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, March 31, 2008, 12:29 AM

YEA YEA!!
back from chatting with Darling not long ago. hmm, went to work in the afternoon. Nearly overslept, but thanks to the phone which kept ringing. I bet the whole darn day was kinda hectic for me!! wth.
oh yar, the chalet was SUPER DUPER FUN!! got together with good-ole-friends yea. thanks friends!! however, there's some parts i hate about chalet.ITS THE JOURNEY!! took friggin' long time to get there. Nevertheless, the fun part is always the best.((:
work is like forever never ending,but i'll enjoy it as it goes by.((: play+work=fun!!
okayy. i need to go to bed already, hope can settle things fast!!((:
may god bless..<33


sand got into the eyes.(:
the very first time, seeing this situation.finding myself hard to handle it, my heart just broke into bits & pieces right at the moment.Never expect myself to react that way,buts still i did more than ever you think so.And i will make it possible that this wll be the last time.
i dont lie to you,cause i felt that being honest with you made this relatinon works. honest is the best thing with you....

~ running wild is my forte ~