>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, March 01, 2008, 12:21 AM

whatsoever.Im just not having any mood to do anything at this point of time.cause im just so darn restless today.maybe cause darling & i having miscommunicaition today. And i just dont know what to say yar. sigh.
god i need you, need your comfort.need to be in your arms. im needing to find a place in this world.
perhaps my "due date" is arriving that's why im a bit emotional, hope everything would be alright yar.anyways, i need to go sleep now. so may god bless..<33
i miss my boyfriend, i miss my hearty baby..)x
sweets bought by darling.
candy empire!!


~ running wild is my forte ~