Just came home not long ago, worked today. To earn own extra cash, honestly wanna buy something for myself thats all. hectic work for today, unexpected things happen you know. Vivian came in, with another new small size yet older, victoria,she's 21!! cant believe her size & her face doesnt match her age. anyways, work is all over, so shant worry.May god bless that my job gets easy.((: After work, was suppose to wait for darling to pick me up. Then Lewis called saying that he got extra tickets for "1st rule" the movie, darling & i just head straight to meet Lewis then. Went to Vivo twice in a row, in actual fact wanna buy a shirt from topshop & dress from forever 21 but couldnt find nice ones.omg!! im so sure im gonna buy a checkered shirt from topshop!! after the movie, home sweet homed. chatted for a while with darling under my block.I love him..<33> I can see you not, but my heart still remains a place for you. I'll be missing you. i'll be thinking of you. i'll be hearing for you. i'll be praying for you. i'll be looking forward to the day i see you. when the day we'd not see each other again, tell me how much you missed me.. i need the bed now, nites world.. may god bless....<33
I can not know everything of you, but just dont lie to me. i hate the way when you didnt want to see me.when you dont anticipate to see me.im tired....