>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, March 24, 2008, 11:55 PM

I've been wondering at times, what am i thinking about. Cause from time to time i just don't know what im thinking about.wth.
anyways, i woke up late today. REAL LATE though, still i manage to take Abby for a walk. Spent my rest of the time facing my laptop, & when it was time i made all my way down to meet darling at his workplace, & its boonlay okayy people.Just how i did i made my way there without having pain in my ass, & not complaining to anyone about the journey. Guess its just love.((:
When i got there, it was just raining absolutely absurd. The rain can just get so darn heavy over there,what a surprise. Im not shua gu okayy, just that was pretty stunned seeing super duper heavy rain. Ate dinner with Darling at Jurong Pt, which my first meal for the day. Didnt manage to stay long there, it was just mundane. Took public transport home, darn the bus took super long to arrive..argh!!
It was just fun to see Darling sleeping beside me. Absolutely cute!! hahas. He's just too worn out from a day's work, it ain't easy to travel far & do tiring job. Adult world just kinda get no life when your life is just filled with work, sleep, eat & shit.But its reality, work it!! Been spending not much time with Darling lately, when both of us just gets busy. hope there'll be more time for us. Fingers crossed.
okayy, got driving lesson tmw. Sleep well!!
May god bless.....

I think now is our uncertain period, so stay close.will i yue ai yue nan guo.Im still thinking......

~ running wild is my forte ~