Its not that your stupid reaction that upsets me, its the things you say which doesn't tele with your heart. Why did you always wait till the moment that i walk off then you deeply regret things. I'd just wish you could speak things from the bottom of your heart, truly. the 2 years which i must wait, i will. I know your worries, i know your fears but i won't i really won't & first relationship stutters you i know, hold tight, we'll grow & learn together as we proceed ahead. Time passes fast, so i don't worry cause im carrying your faith & trust with me. This relationship means a lot to me, as it differs from the past ones & I know i wanna settle down this time with you. So keep the faith & trust in the relationship, we'd go far. I know my uncertain periods will sort of get you clueless at times, so stay strong with me baby. okayy, i needa sleep early. Waking up early tmw for driving lesson. May god bless....<33