>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, March 23, 2008, 2:59 AM

I'm not sure what's happening to me today, getting emo?? i think so.
I'm just so easily affected by someone else's mood,argh!! Sometimes i just wish i could make things clear without hurting anyone's feeling. What can i do to attain what i wanted to show to the someone.. Its a puzzle,mystery. But i will do bit by bit as time goes by.Trying hard....
Darling asked me about am i happy together with him, & no doubt without thinking its a yes. Love is crazy, love comes without a real answer in fact. I really treasure Darling a lot, cause he's the only i love & i have in my heart.I know i couldn't lose him, & I won't. A hug from him would melt everything in me, In his arms i felt security & comfort. i guess that's the real feeling for love, & being kept deep within the heart itself which only oneself knows.
okayy, i needa break. SLEEP MAN!!
may god bless....<33
p.s: thanks darling for helping me to massage.was really comfortable.((:

说 说你为什麼 为什麼要走
说你为何要分手别拖
求你别软弱 求你说出口
分手的理由但你却
拖 拖 拖 拖到什麼时候如果要走却又为何停留请你别
拖 拖 拖 大声的说出口请你要痛就痛给我个快活
如果说你要走 我不会留
我不去管以后然后我们说清楚 一句话就够如果说你要走
我不会留 我不去管以后多麼痛
多麼的难过别越爱越难过
然后连话都不说 继续沉默连朋友都没的作
为了什麼然后跟别人说你其实还是爱我就算了吧
坏人我来作

~ running wild is my forte ~