>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, March 14, 2008, 1:25 AM

if i were to lose everything i have, i know i still got god with me.
and i still got you, you said.
Recently been talking about issues of life & human relationship among with darling. I realise people do grow in thoughts & many things. Darling, is really very different & has unique ways of thinking some things. Kinda special that,hardly people know. And he is that kind of person who has no grey area in his world. hahas.
anyways, i felt that some things are such a waste. As in courage in darling, the courage to step forward ba.I could feel the regret there, i could feel what he felt even though he did not mention it out.i could feel everything you feel, in fact to say we sort of alike. And i know what you feel & without sharing we have a telepathy.hiding may be in use for you. but still, you cant hide it well enough.
I've been having a mix feeling lately, but not sure what they meant still, i hope god is my everything.((: so so so..just wanna sleep early now!!
hahas.okayy.nites world.
may god bless....<33>

~ running wild is my forte ~