>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, March 27, 2008, 5:12 PM

I want to go SHOPPING!!!! argh!! seriously i need some time for shopping for my things, its not that im wanting to spend money but just that im a paranoid sex,lady. SOOOO..its just so natural that i want to shop.hahas.
Went for driving lesson today, hmm i need to discipline myself more cause i've been going to lesson late.omg!! thanks that my instructor is a nice man.i need to book more lessons as practice makes perfect okayy.
after which, met vivian for lunch at bugis. Shopped a lil', got some of the things i want. hmm, still i want more!! gosh..greedy me.hahas!! life is getting harder as things are going up & im still living here.wth. I still think that Thailand & China is a great shopping place. I want to go there!! Hongkong is not too bad too!! argh..LIFE!!
dinner tonight, wonder if i can stuff myself with anymore food!! im just craving for many food items today!!omg!! hahas.
watching dramas lately, so fab!!!!((:
i miss darling.............................
may god bles..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~