>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, March 04, 2008, 2:09 AM

I think i slacked the whole day, wasting my day.studied a little though. Still i slept like piggy really.
Met darling at night, cause he was having something else before that. drank something, walked, talked. though its just short hours still I'm very satisfied with it. At the beginning, i was thinking why must we always meet so late. But after meeting him, i can no longer get angry & melted in his arms.Guess that baby face made me this way.((: And I'm also fortunate that we stayed so close to each other, when he send me home. Distance is not an issue, & the plus point, he knows how to drive.((:
anyways, my phone is getting laggy & laggy. OMG!! i wonder what is happening.sigh.just pray hard that it'll be alright please....may god bless my phone please..argh..*worries* so darn afraid that many cant contact me especially my loved ones. sigh....i gonna cry soon already.pray hard for my phone okay..
something to end my day today.
* friends.why can they fade so easily.even if we're once so close to each other.i missed you.my friend.don't forget me can you.can we once start afresh again.not wanting to lose you.not expecting things would be like the past. but at least now, I'm still your friend.keeping in touch.*
* love, why promises once made to me can be forgotten.though i know that I'm starting afresh with an new heart. still i think love is fragile & need to be kept safely in the heart itself ba.forever is hard to define.the past, may be haunting me sometimes.but with baby with me..he'll be there for me..he said I'm totally different from the past, i am who i am now. cause i got him. im blessed....*
thank god for everything..& will be praying hard for my phone to be well..
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~