>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, March 19, 2008, 12:46 AM

I have been left my blog for 5 days straight?? hmm. not sure.hahas.whatsoever.
I've been going for car driving lessons & also work, consistently. I remembered the car lessons were really fun!! & really i love the instructor, they teach with patience.Nevertheless, i love the car..((: And for now i need to conquer my theory tests to be able to get to the others.May god bless..
During work, i've been starting to learn bar. Still not so familiar with drinks as i need to remember what to add in & what to do. Darling said im just starting bar not long ago, so just try to take my time & learn everything then. I just remembered that i did bar for fun.((: Work is stupid at times when i felt like bitching some inane people.but still, i wont be that evil okayy.hahas.stupid.
okayy. life has been hectic lately, just too much things to do & learn. At the same time needa manage my time for studies. As im starting a new year next month, so there will be so much things for me to learn & do by then.i haven't been spending much time with darling lately. Can miss him super much at times.)x i just wish i can manage my time better next time round. For now, i need to do what i should do the rest shall wait as time goes by....((:
okayy, i needa my bed really. it'll be a brand new day tmw.
may god bless...

sometimes you're just giving me invisible stress. your presence is stressing for me to handle at times...i just hope friendship doesn't change anything.

Darling, i always need you with me. we'll get this through..

~ running wild is my forte ~