>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, March 07, 2008, 2:17 AM

I got darling so angry with me today..))X Cause did some drinking today.
Today woke up at 3pm & then prepared myself & head to Regina's chalet. It's been long time since we contact each other, i just didn't know what to say.anyways, reached there around 5 plus. Awkward, is the only i guess to describe my feeling.however, just went to the chalet do some catching up stuff. Left at around 9 plus, cause needa work early morning the next day. So just left with a smile. I really hope everything would be fine, i just wish my friend would be back....
darling pick me up at central, he ran. I smiled.((: walked homed. when i mentioned i drank some Martelle today, his face totally changed. He was upset. he didnt like me to drink, especially such alcohol like the martelle, XO etc. It's just too strong for girls to handle.So sorry!!
For my one & only Darling,
Im really sorry sorry for drinking without you by my side. I know you're worried for me. I know the ways girl got drunk is ungalm you didn't like it, and especially im drinking outside. all the worries is written on your face. I got so guilty when your face was so upset, & your eyes went red. I was really heart pain-ed when i heard yours broke.Darling, the promise i made, i will fulfil. I'll be myself like you said, but i will be good for you.... darling baby..dont be upset anymore..i love you loads..<33>
i will do a surprise for darling ba, i just wanna..((: And im praying hard for everything to be fine..
okayy..sleeping time..
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~