>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
I want to go SHOPPING!!!! argh!! seriously i need ...
OMG!! im not sleeping at this wee hour??!! hahahas...
Its not that your stupid reaction that upsets me, ...
I've been wondering at times, what am i thinking a...
I'm not sure what's happening to me today, getting...
And yes, celebrated 1st month anniversasry today.J...
I dint know if you know how to decide things for y...
I have been left my blog for 5 days straight?? hmm...
My appetite is growing like hell!! omg....worked t...
if i were to lose everything i have, i know i stil...
Sunday, March 30, 2008, 12:32 AM
Again & again.
uncertainties floats up my mind.
finding hard to settle things down.
please, help.
After coming back from chalet,
Im Desperately in need of sleep.
will update things soon..
may god bless..<33
~ running wild is my forte ~