Yea!! And im back from BANGKOK!!!! really tired. really exhausted. hahas. but overall i had fun and had short of good shopping over there..((: hmm, bought many many shirts. and other stuffs that i've been wanting to get!!. And of course i bought stuffs for my darling & Siew & all my dear friends.((: i think im gaining some weight cause im having hearty meals every single day there.lo!! still im fortunate that i can go shopping over there.((: I missed my baby abby so so so much!! i just can't wait to see her and hug her real tight.((x and the feifei de darling. he's still up in M'sia, not yet back. I wonder when he's coming back, cause i missed him terribly....)x I bought his things, hmm was thinking of negative thoughts when i bought them. But may god bless that things will not happen what i think so.blessed the bless. DARLING,BE BACK SOON!! i'll be meeting Siew & Lewis for movie later, energetic hurr. hahas. anythings lo. I'm so not used to darling beside me, maybe i just got use to him with me always. so i pray he'll be back soon & safe.DARLING MISS MISS YOU MUCH MUCH!!.... okayy. i needa rest and meet my SISTER Siew later lo.. may god bless....<33