>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Happy Valentine's people!!I know im a day late, bu...
Today, went to work.EArly sun makes me craze. Appa...
whatever said here, is my own free will.whatever i...
And Im back at one.Back at one square.i dont think...
I felt that im losing myself soon. Im not gonna te...
Just finished talking over the phone with darling....
Yea!! And im back from BANGKOK!!!! really tired. r...
Okay, seriously i cant get into sleep. Its just a ...
Finally.. I can let myself of a short break..((: I...
yes its darling's birthday today.((: Happy 19th bi...
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 2:18 PM
Wanna stress out!! Im just being stress for this moment now.
honestly, i did overboard. wahssssssss................................ okayy. i need some claming tea. hahas!!
anyways, im here to stress out myself. must con't to jiayou!! I can do it!!
kisses not to mention.
it engulfed my whole mind.
~ running wild is my forte ~