>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008, 11:11 PM

Wah!! Finished dinner with Ling Ling after work today.
Though i finished at 630pm, still i waited for Ling tilll 8pm to eat dinner togethet.Meanwhile, i crapped around with the others.hehe.((: meantime, talked to darling on the phone.He was suppose to go clubbing with friends today, he was not interested. But its already planned long time, so i just asked him to go ahead.Still, i guessed he went ahead with it lo. wth.
anyways, I HAD A DAMN FILLING DINNER with Ling Ling!!!! omg!! It caused indigestion within me, & i puked some out. but im really greatful to Keong,cause he's super duper nice!!!!((: appreciate.... drinks on the house. i really LOVE TAHA & LINA. my great managers!!((: Vic kept disturbing our dinner, but its fun & he's there to entertain us okayy. hope to see him during work again, we really got sooooo much things to share.((:
Ling Ling too!! she's my besta!!((: can share anything with her de.cool cool!!
my eyelids are closing already even i drank caffine drinks, shall head to sleep le. hope tmw will be a good day!!
may god bless....<33


~ running wild is my forte ~