>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, February 14, 2008, 1:50 AM

Today, went to work.EArly sun makes me craze. Apparently, i lost my mind during work. anyways, hope work is always peaceful. Cause im currently working in a battlefield in exact, so peace is always im hoping for during non-peak period.((:
finished work aferwhich, darling waited for me downstairs. he bought me herbal tea. I still think that my aunt's herbal tea is the BEST!! we walked to Cine to look out for movie slots. Decided on his inspiration idol movie "kung fu Dunk"....Before watching movie, there was time so we head for dinner. Went to Hip Diner, I cant finish my meal. darling help to eat some. He too was VERY FULL!! bloated stomach, we head for movies then.
Chatted, stoned at some corner.
home sweet home then.((:
After tmw's work, I'd rest for some time. To get myself prepared for NEXT WEEK's EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may god bless me through....JIAYOU!!


Will things ruined all because of a unkissed?
I've deemed myself as crossing the unforbidden line.I just hope everything stops right now, i just wouldnt want any further steps taken. Its enough.
one kiss says it all.
one hug says it all.
one step ahead, & im now trying to step back.
let things just remain as it is.can we.
STOP HERE, thats it. im telling myself to back off. Each step taken ahead, i just will walk off.NEVER AGAIN , i tell myself.((:





~ running wild is my forte ~