>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, February 11, 2008, 2:36 AM

Just finished talking over the phone with darling.
Today i just practically spent my time outside together with friends((: Its been like a week since i've seen Siew & Darling.hahas. Glad we met up today.((:
Early afternoon had my brunch together with my family, afterwhich bathed & went to town to meet Siew & Lewis. we then went to hereen's Sakae for small snacks.((: talked about my thailand trip & crapped the others. hmm.
Darling joined when we headed to east coast, he cabbed down.lo!! waste of money lo!! anyways, he reached at 8 plus. the three of them played card. While i stared at the nice & dark sea. They thought i was bored, but im not. Cause i love to sit & watch the sea.hahas!!
played, crapped till 11 plus. It was then we went home, darling was hungry then.piggy smurfy. So i accompanied him to Mac & have his supper....I ate some snacks there, hahas. then he walked me home. kept touching my stomach lo!! but he's cute afterall.((:
after im homed, i was played with ABBY.she's always the one who can make me forget everything then.((: love her loads loads..<33>
Darling called to chat. hmm, talked about valentine's day (im working). hahas!! he said he wants to drag me to movies, see first lar hor. he himself wasnt sure too.slaps!! anyways, im fortunate to have this cute darling. ((:
blessed to bless..<33>
may god bless..<33

I appreciate everything you said.Sincerity, is enough. staying close is enough.Dist is there, yet hesitating to cross. Im happy with everything now, really. dont make promises, higher hopes will have worse falls.
hands over me,contented.
no one....can get the way im feelin'....

~ running wild is my forte ~