And Im back at one.Back at one square. i dont think i need any fantasy, to be dreaming. I realise all along i am dreaming. and now i jumping back into reality. thanks for waking up.and im thanking myself.lo!! okayy. i spent my time studying today.((: so good!! hahas. anyways, i hope i could keep up the good habit of studying ba.((: hmm. hadda really concentrate on my studies for now, & during my holidays it will be my car licensing part!! wah!! may god bless okayy. Anyways, since im working tmw just hope that i can wake up in time & go to work..((: hope things would be fine then....
I dont need the fantasy, but thanks anyway. this dist. for us would be just fine. I thought over it, i think its better this way. big girls dont cry....im moving on with my life. saying that im angry?? maybe.. im more like to be upset. just dont give me wishes & thorw me onto the ground, i'll appreciate most.