And for now, im wondering how things are gonna go. Where do things start from here. I dont know. Shall start with i was at a total mess during the day, was really whole mind out of nowhere. I homed early today, as i know i need some sleep to cover things up. Just when im going to bed for some clear offs. Darling called. was asked to accompany him for study, i agreed. Leaving my oop uncleared. sigh. met him at J8, ate ajisen then walked around for a while. Afterwhich, went to Library to study. Library sure close early, head for mac after that. )x studied BIS then. could understand, but soon i stoned there. We left at 10pm then, he sent me home after. I was kinda angry cause i wanted him to home early so that he could rest more, and at the same time rest more. he always, have his way to make me smile. )x ended with dares and lips. on purpose?? i bet so. a goodbye bite.
I ran off the topic, i just wished that i'd wont touch the topic of yours. up till sunday i told myself. till today, we end it this way.