>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, January 25, 2008, 12:56 AM

Yea, just came back not too long ago . And i know its late now, yes and real late.
I didnt know i will be back so late. honestly, i dont. Cause was suppose to meet Siew & Lewis just for dinner & discussion for the chalet thing. Smurfy was supposing to meet me first, but i didnt know why i just went to meet Siew first. Maybe i just got too frustrated for waiting for smurfy. But i didnt let him know that, cause i know myself and having that limitation.
after waiting for him at the mrt station, we then went to lucky plaza for dinner. hmm, there's one incident which took place made me kinda frighten. i need to place my things down, when the next table having her bag to place onto my space, and she need to kindly remove her things away so that i can place my things. But she was so busy talking with her friends, ignored me. Smurfy raised his voice, then she place her bag away. Kinda frighten.hahas. but thanks to smurfy.(:
after finishing our dinner, we made our way to plaza Sing. As Siew want to buy something there, but im not too sure what is it. We chilled out at starbucks.waiting for Ling to finish her work, crapped there.hahas.((:
we head for mac after Ling arrived, as i need to get her to take in something. Not only just cakes lo!!.)x
It was time to go home then, i sent Ling to her train. Wanting to push smurfy inside the train to ask him see her home.but failed.whatever. Afterwhich, he said he suddenly wanted to take bus home. we went out of the mrt station and took bus back home!!!!!.. what lame-rs.
i was tired, laid my head against his shoulder.((: nice and comfy. bah-bah!! ((: love him loads...<33>
he sent me home, so sweet..((:
tmw i will be having uid practical test. Praying hard. May god bless...<33
and may god bless smurfy for him, not to be so stressed. not so tensed up.all things well for him.(:

I dont know how things happen, and it just happen. But i know, it could be nothing more than the dist. we're covering now. just friends.
I know it became a practice for both, to act like this. I just wish this stays.

忘了是怎么开始 也许就是对你 有一种感觉 忽然间发现自己 已深深爱上你 真的很简单 爱的地暗天黑都已无所谓 是是非非无法抉择 喔~~ 没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随 那个疯狂的人是我 喔~~ I LOVE U 无法不爱你 BABY 说你也爱我 I LOVE U 永远不愿意 BABY 失去你 不可能更快乐 只要能在一起 做什么都可以 虽然 世界变个不停 用最真诚的心 让爱变的简单 I LOVE U 一直在这里 BABY 一直在爱你 Oh ya~ I LOVE U (yes I do) 永远都不放弃 这爱你的权利 如果你还有一些困惑 Oh No 请贴着我的心倾听 听我说着 爱你 (yes I do) 我爱你

~ running wild is my forte ~