>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, January 29, 2008, 2:50 AM

woke up late today, i was oh my gosh. And i think i missed impt lecture for final year exam!!...I'm dying soon.)x
anyways, i really hope to discipline myself please!!!!.. okayy, at least i made it to school to do the usability testing. hmm, just stayed school for an hour!! homed then, i don't complaint for heading to school for school work okayy.((: hahas. then i waited at home for smurfy's call. As he wanted to shop around for his things. Guy's stuff are forever dear okayy!!..
i waited till i got frustrated and slept.irritated then, we met about 6 plus after which i learnt about him studying for test for tmw. i was terribly guilty. Cause i blamed him for making me wait long.)x sorry piggy. then i accompany him, walked far east saw what he wanted, chose some stuffs that i personally felt nice.((:
had dinner at border's bistro. Ordered salad, sandwich, creamy pasta. FILLING ENOUGH!!!!!.. all's worth the price smurfy & I've paid for.((: hmm, i really needa think thrice spending my money.hahas!!. homed then, and had plans on mind to meet out later at night. to accompany him do his homework.
we then met at mac at the central, i studied there while he does his homework there. ((: ate in 3 whole chapters of BIS inside my mind. And hopefully i can study more, helped smurfy to do flash. finishing what we've done, stoned and played.lo!! what and whats..hurr..
piggy walked me home around 2am then, always wanting to poke me...)x baddie. hahas.((: I'm always loving the day when he's with me.((:
i want to study hard!! and now, I'm doing my best to study!! must go on.......with D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-I-T-I-O-N!!
tmw i still gotta work,wahhhhh..........slaps.
may god bless.<33

~ running wild is my forte ~