>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, January 22, 2008, 3:12 AM

We'll be together come whatever, so don't ever stop listening to your heart.
This song means something to me.."we'll be together".((:
i listened to the song repeatedly, tonight. Not sleeping at this point of time. Cause doing homework yea. Gotta rush for BIS,OOP and UID. Just praying hard I can finish everything please.)x
i met smurfy, but did nothing to help him.honestly im guilty. sorry smurfy. letting my head to rest against his shoulder, talked. i felt safe.(: gave him the wallet i bought. Cost to be shared with Siew and the rest..
but im not sure if i will be having dinner with smurfy on his birthday, cause there's just too much things for me to do. And i fear if i promise him to have dinner with him, i might not be able to turn up by then. He'll be sad. So i did not promise him to take him out for dinner, he asked why. I just couldn't reply him. and he replied "no you, no dinner." i smiled.(:
and thank smurfy, for him wanting to stand up for me if i ever got bullied. im thankful i still got you with me.
I missed Siew, and just to think of her last week working. I think i will cry.
may god bless everything....<33

~ running wild is my forte ~