>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Steps backed.I'm upset about you smoking, in front...
12-01-08(saturday)It seemed that Im having a bundl...
11-01-08Never intend to be back so late. ((:anyway...
Gastric is torturing me!!..I thought i would be fi...
Just finished my dinner cum supper.hahas.wahs. i t...
08-01-08Does it makes any sense when i stand besid...
07-01-08okay. and im a day lag again.always.update...
Im just questioning myself, will my relationship d...
Oh my!!...today i just woke up late!!..and real la...
argh!!.. Just so damn angry with school work now.....
Monday, January 14, 2008, 1:23 PM
Welcome, you're logging on as MAH HUI RU
You have been allocated the following electives for the next semester:
1. eBusiness Foundations(EBF) 2. Windows Application Development(WAD)
IM BEING BLESSED!!
~ running wild is my forte ~