>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 11:07 PM

I'm trying to settle affairs, the affairs just ran far. okayy. what the..
anyways, went to town after having BIS lecture. hmm, met boon & py. wanting to buy new clothes.(: Qing was suppose to come to town to meet us, and Jeric too. But they couldn't make it. Was sort of late, if we were to wait for them. For myself, i went to Forever 21 and bought one stripe shirt together with a black dress.((: hahas.
After i bought my things, i bought smurfy a Braun Buffel wallet for him. And it cost me 100 over bucks!!... my heart was stuck in my throat!!.hahas.
hmm, but will share with Siew and the others, as it is a gift for smurfy.(: I'm not so rich okayy.wahahas. but still its a gift for him ba.
okayy. i need to get down to work already. May god bless.....<33

I'm neither feeling sad nor, unhappy. It's become a point i don't feel.

~ running wild is my forte ~