>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, January 27, 2008, 2:19 AM

I'm thinking loads these days, compiling my thoughts is hard. Really hard.
but I'll start compiling my thoughts today.((:
okay, how difficult to make people think the way you think?? sometimes, i wished i cry when people keep asking me same question always.cause many explanation, still gets people wrong ideas. okay. I'm fine with that. cause Ling says, as long as i think my conscience is clear I'll make it through. okayy. i can barely make it. cause i myself, got a lil' loss due to other people's perspective view. And i start to doubt my point of view!!!! but still i insist my thoughts.hahas!!
thoughts for the day:
stay everything this way, its always better this way.
and i think we're starting to depend on each other now. becoming more of what people are saying. And i wished it won't happen. im scared.
you're shocked.surprised.
im finding comfort in your arms.
may god bless....<33


~ running wild is my forte ~