>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, January 07, 2008, 12:39 AM

Im just questioning myself, will my relationship disappear because of ....
im just wondering. I just wish to stay close. close together that's all. Is that too much to ask for??.
okay, i wanna complaint!!.. i finished work at around 4 plus. and after i left then they got slammed. i helped out a lil' after that. Meanwhile, waiting for smurfy to go for dinner. crapped with kitchen staffs...(:
it was until 8 pm then we leave the outlet!!.. i was hungry to death okay!!.. I think i can almost engulf a cow!!!!.hahas!!. together with Siew And Louis we went to Paragon's The Soup Spoon to have dinner. And the dinner was really filling!! shared some food with smurfy, cause i just cant finish. I even made smurfy to eat my part, really worth and filling!!..hahas!!..(:
home sweet home then.(:
while walking home myself, my mind just filled with loads of stuffs. really loads. and conclusion, I just wanna stay close by your side forever.so dont just dump me aside to walk alone again.i will really be angry then.
praying hard to god for everything to be fine.really bless god.god blessed.
may god bless.

zhi xiang liu jian dan ai,zai shen bian.

~ running wild is my forte ~