>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, January 27, 2008, 11:15 PM

I'll kick off by today going to work. I'm late again, nevertheless i don't regret doing my job as i did it well.((: and for today, its Siew's last day at work. But it won't be the last time meeting.((: cause there's so many upcoming plans okayy!!!!
work was hectic for a light Sunday, omg.. anyways, I'm trying hard to learn bar nowadays. it's a goal a must-do to me. hmm..yupp. at least i learnt something everyday when i go to work. this is the motive. ((:
after work, went to wheelock place for dinner. Big-O cafe. food, was average. Staff attitude, some cannot make it. )x commendable okayy. chatted a lil' there. As there's so much funny things to do lar!!. After dinner, went to take train together with Ling. Smashed potato. not any better.
smurfy, called during my way home. Seemed that he's pretty stressed about his school work. cause he's got a major project to complete and to be presented tmw. poor thing lo.
hmm. i need to sleep now. tired.worn out.)x
hope that i'll meet smurfy tmw ba.((:
may god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~