>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, January 26, 2008, 3:33 AM

i did something crazy today. i went to hug smurfy today, he was frighten to death. And "keng" so much lar!!..hahas. it was his first time hugging a girl!!!. and i was shocked.hahas. so i planned to play with him. hehs. i hugged him a few times. he's really so stiff.
to me, when i hug him, i was just thinking of hugging a baby. but he's thinking so much sia. i think he was thinking im so crazy!!!!..omy..anyways, im really crazy today. Just wanna make fun of him.hahas.anything lo. its really fun to see him so funny!!!. i think i had fun making of him today.okayy. shall go chan hui liao.hahas.however, we're always bestie as always.((:
huggies baby!!
may god bless..<33

yuan lai bu shi ai zhi shi yi lai.

~ running wild is my forte ~