>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, January 04, 2008, 1:09 AM

argh!!.. Just so damn angry with school work now..And yes i failed my oop!!..what the.. I think i really need to study hard my oop!!...
and about the project work, just got frustrated!!.. anyways, went down to outlet during the evening to ask Louis for help.really thanks for his help sia!!..treat him dinner.(: then asked smurfy to come down actually to meet for dinner but then in the end, just for drinks only.hahas!!!..sorry smurfy. but he's really good!!..(: we walked home talked about a lot of things..we got loads of things undone!!..next week after we got our pay we going to chiong!!..
okayy..i needa go back to my bed le..i need sleep and need to do my work!!!
may god bless...

~ running wild is my forte ~