>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, January 09, 2008, 2:22 AM

08-01-08
Does it makes any sense when i stand beside you??
Anyways, was quite upset by somethings today.
Woke up early in the morning, to head to school to prepare our presentation for today. I was like restless. So restless. Cause i just did not get enough sleep ba. And met my IAC group members as early as 11am, discuss a lil' on the project. Then prepare for presentation. Took a extremely filling brunch. after paying much attention to comm toolkit, slept a lil' cause just couldn't stand the weariness.hahas!!.
Overall, the presentation was quite alright. but the lecturer was really pervert!!..hahas!!..he was funny overall.(: finally, finished the presentation. Phew!!. Went home straight then, cause smurfy wanted to meet me after my school, but he fell asleep and did not prepare to go out!!. Piggy smurfy. homed, nua at sofa again. headed out like 7 plus, met smurfy.took bus with smurfy to outlet, he wanted me to help him in his work. But he lack of these and that, so i did not help him. As he needs to get more resources before i could help out. I ended up watching variety show on the spot.hahas!!. then slept a lil' cause was really too tired. I don't know why.
after waiting for Siew closing, head to BK for dinner. No pay, so a lil' "lock kok".hahas!!. It rained. hmm. and i dont have umbrealla with me neither does smurfy. we walked to our bus stop steady and quick, and it rained heavily after we board the bus.
hmm. I sort of went quiet and stared outside for moments. smurfy stared at my face and smile. I dont know what that means though. but i think it aint good.
home sweet home then.
had video called online with smurfy, till 2 plus am. talked about lame things.(: then asked about his relationship, he's still avoiding.sigh.what a bother.
anyways, its time to sleep. May god bless.
TMW I GOT NO SCHOOL!! but need to hand in homework online.)x

while walking under the rain, i thought to myself. Im beside you, and does that make any difference to you. As your mind is with someone else. I chose to stay away. hands in the sleeves, sharing warmth with you, but nothing else.
if were to restart again, still the dist. would be there.
I just wished i could have walk under the rain longer. To be able to clear my thoughts.
now i wish to have a erased memory.

~ running wild is my forte ~