>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, December 22, 2007, 4:01 AM

Omy..I'm just always a day lag to update my post.)x
anyways, i finished at around 8pm today. But i stayed back to wait for smurfy. Together with kingston & Louis. ordered Chicken wings & wedges to be shared among us & the closing team. Filling!!.. I kept coughing non- stop for today. I think I'm gonna fall sick soon if I'm not getting enough rest.)x But my best Smurfy made a honey-lemon drink for me!!..sweet sia..(: really huggies..(: after work. Went to burger king to sit down & chat, hmm.. its just work..but i know i shouldn't interfere. But then i just wanna say out. that's all. after serious discussion, manage to take bus home .(: walked home with smurfy, cause i just wanna accompany him. a reason that lies within me.i wanted to send him home, but in the end he sent me home first again..lor!!...but during the journey he just thought i want to rape him..wth..& loads of funny stuffs going on then.(:
sweet smurfy..
after reaching home, talk on the phone with Siew. Hmm.. just full of secrets today.(: hmm. Chat till 3 plus 4. went to bathe.imagine i "smells" (: hahas.whatever.
anyways, i have loads of thoughts for the end of the day. But I'll just keep it to myself. its just so personal...
okayy, & its time for bed. I'm still having work tmw. I'm just being abused by work!!!..workaholic!! wth..
nites to world!!
more than personal.

~ running wild is my forte ~