>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, December 17, 2007, 1:28 AM

okayy. I worked like craze today. i did not blame anyone but myself when some things happen.)x Was one & half hour late, cause yesterday Ivan did not confirm with me that my scheduled has changed due to my request. anyways, the start of work was solid lar!!.. hmm. kingston was strange when i came, then he disappeared within mintues. Heard that he was sick then, hope he'll be fine. was busy until night time, & im rushing for dinner with my family. what the.. had chinese cuisine for today. cause we just wanna try new things.(: after which met smurfy at central, cause he wanted to have a drink with me. Im easy going.(:
got him waiting for me from 945 till 1030.hahas!!.. sorry smurfy.. anyways, sat at mac & talk rubbish lor!!..hahas!!..it was 12am then, so we decided to walk home. But before that, he walk me to withdraw money for tmw. Then we walk home together, we act like kids during the journey.(:
home sweet home then.
tmw i still have work, & till closing time.OMY.... im just not wasting my time, by letting it pass without purpose.hahas!!... & i still cant finish my BIS what the...
okay i need the bed & the bed needs me..(:
may god bless...(:
the hands..

~ running wild is my forte ~