>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Im just not being myself today, perhaps.. its just...
Just ended conversation with smurfy..really thanks...
Good gracious!!FINALLY!! i can go to sleep now!! w...
Just when my mind is wondering somewhere else.here...
Its a sleepless night, tonight.its just because so...
I dreamt of something which i fear most. I'm just ...
Dont provoke me.Im just trying to tolerate, and do...
Let 'em all flow out at once.Really all at once.wh...
And yes I've sent my darling Abby to operation for...
yes,Im sick FINALLY!! what the..for consecative tw...
Sunday, December 09, 2007, 2:50 AM
Its a new day morning, and im not in bed. Cause im just unable to go into sleep.
felt like crying suddenly, it doesnt have to give a reason for crying. feelings and emotions flow on their own.
i miss him..
really miss him..
im just too fearful now. just too fearful. i dont wish that my heart controls my mind.
im now living under fear already..
i hope god and angels would be there for me..
hear me..
free me from all these..
when all things are settled, will be back to update again..
may god bless..
~ running wild is my forte ~