>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, December 07, 2007, 11:23 PM

Im just not being myself today, perhaps.. its just my own feelings. but overall, im just shagged okay..anyways, today was not a good day!!.. just passed my pop quiz, got stomachache, woke up late for lecture.Im just lucky enough that tmw i do not have any school, but can concernatrate on my studies.

aights.may god bless..

Empty

Tried to take a picture Of love

Didn't think I'd miss her (him) That much

I want to fill this new frame

But its empty

Tried to write a letter In ink

Its been getting better i think

I got a piece of paper But its empty

Its empty

Maybe we're trying Trying too hard

Maybe we're torn apart

Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts

We're empty

And I've even wondered If we

Should be getting under These sheets

We could lie in this bed

But its empty Its empty

Maybe we're trying Trying too hard

Maybe we're torn apart

Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts

We're empty

maybe we're trying Trying too hard

Maybe we're torn apart

Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts

We're empty

We're empty

We're empty


~ running wild is my forte ~