>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, December 15, 2007, 1:22 AM

I was late for work today, 15 min late. was too tired. just in desperate need in sleep.)x anyways, worked really like hell today. It was until at night then we got slammed..omy!!.. It was when i thought i could go home. when i really do.. no choice but to stay until closing time, waiting for smurfy & kingston to go together. wanted to have a good talk with Siew, but time just didn't allow me to. maybe will talk to her either on the phone or some time later.
I was really quiet then, throughout the whole journey. really quiet, cause I'm just not having a good mood, & at the same time I'm just being tired. i know smurfy is trying to cheer me up. but it just doesn't work. I'm heart dead.
today just wasn't a good day.
hope tmw onwards everyday will always be a GOOD DAY!!!
may god bless..
"you just now very tired arh..why so quiet.." this is your concern to me. i want to reply you. but i just don't know what to reply. is a dilemma to reply you. stay the concern for me only, always. always.

~ running wild is my forte ~