>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, December 31, 2007, 2:14 AM

hmm...yupp its the last day of the year. And its always so fast to end the day, this year im just so amazed.(: miracles really happen in my life.(: i just thank god for that.(:
tonight went dinner at Wheelock's sakae with Siew & Louis, not being a light bulb!!..just wanna have dinner somewhere. and chat about somethings. hmm its just all secrets. sometimes secrets right, i just leak out some to those who should know. hmm..i just fear my place in the heart will disappear.)x
anyways, i just wanna forget eveything said today.everthing heard today. forget everything!!!!!!!!... after dining with Siew & Louis, joined Leong, Ling, Kingston & Smurfy for their dinner.hmm..it was just a peaceful dinner. and i was having so darn many things in my mind then!!.. omy. anyways, may god bless that i forget everything by tmw!!.. please i beg.....
tmw im still planning how to spend my time counting down..hahas!!!...so many things to do now & then.)x
oh and while walking back with smurfy, chat somethings.hmm only we both know. and please forget all things now!!... hahas....really thanks to smurfy for being with me all along. And being that concern to me. really love him!!..hearts.<33
okayy and i needa work tmw. so may god plan all things for me!!!..(:
Just wanna get blessings. May god bless.....
the thought of it just scares me. I just want to have things at normal level okay.
=ijustsatisfiedwithyouandmenow.loveyou.=

~ running wild is my forte ~