>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, December 16, 2007, 2:50 AM

(15dec07)I think i went overboard in the cab with smurfy..hmm..just my own thinking, but i didn't mean it okayy.(: dui bu qi..(:
yupps, start with i slept like a log till noon.(: its just a compliment for a week's stress & excessive thinking.(: slacked like hell, cause need not work today. So i sort of got nua..hahas!!.. it was until 3 plus going 4 then i bathe cause I'm meeting Vivian at around 5pm. but timing sort of miscalculate. She was late, so did i. In short, we just met at wisma atria. She & Hui ting needs to get their phone to service, & casing. after which, was hungry, & the time really passes REAL FAST!!.. it was 7pm after we finish settling the phone. we then walk down to Taka to take a look if we could eat something there, unfortunately its BAMMED with people!!...well, its festive season what to do??.. I think for the few weeks later, I'm gonna spend my time on working then..)x
With Huiting, Dalton & vivian we ended up heading down to bugis to meet Lincoln & have TCC. I ordered 2 course!!..omy..im really going fat now..& drank 2 drinks. I think i really needa control!!!...anyways, really had fun chatting there..(: ping came later, around 9pm. wow. we really laughed like hella then!!.. cause there's just too much stuffs to share..(:
its photo taking session then..(: really had a hard angle to take photo..hahas!!.. so much laughter then.(: hmm.. yar, saw one service staff quite..wow.haha. anything.Name, hmm only can provide the initials, JD.(:
it was 11 plus then, made an impact to meet with Siew & the rest to go down to Ivan's house for house-warming.(: during the journey I'm really exhausted. cause got a bit rush. But overall was okay.(: stayed at Ivan's house till 2am. Then some got tired, so we just plan to go home. Smurfy & I shared cab. hmm. he was blur blur then. guess he's really tired. Mon to wed he still needa go for chalet, hmm think he'll be more tired then.(: i envy him. really. I mean the chalet part...not tired part.lor!! tmw he still needs to wake up at 6am to go pray. hmm. bless him with energy & be able to wake up.(:
and im really blessed that god has arrange everything nicely for me. just when i panic my schedule. really appreaciate god!!..<33333
smurfy again sent me home again, really really huggies!!..
always when i reach home the only & one waiting for me was ABBY!!!!.. really hearts her..(: shes the darling..(:
okay & thats my day for today, opps & i realise im always a day lag to update post.ha..
okay, time for bed.may god bless!!..
i love you!!..
oppa,sarang hae yo..(:

~ running wild is my forte ~