Yesterday Went to work as usual, was LATE by an hour.When Ivan called me I was still sleeping!! omy!! hahas. anyways, went straight to work then. TK laughed like hell then when i got there. shit it. work was hectic..LOL!!
today work was quite free and easy, though not so busy compared to past few days. Cause its festive season..hahas..got so tired till im a lil' sick.really pyhsically sick!! not like TK who went for enjoyment..that idiot.hope he doesnt suntan until i cant recognize..opps!! hahas. hmm..actually next week is also a hectic week,cause fri sat and sun im out. and thurs im having work, and for wed im bringing my darling doggie for sterilization op.May god bless....
So i only get to see my dear friends in work during thur!! SO SAD!!! anyways, really miss them..
however, i got so many things undone yet to be done.I really hope that god will bless me thorugh..school is so like crazy!!!!
I miss my "xiao jing ling"....hope he wont get sunbrunt ba..